Saturday, April 14, 2012

Virginia Paws for Pits

So, I'm still new to the whole blogging thing, so I don't know if two posts in one day is against the rules, but I just couldn't help myself.  I thought this one deserved it's own post and I couldn't wait until tomorrow! 

Guess what?  The Shenandoah Valley officially has it's first Pit Bull/Bully Breed Rescue group, called Virginia Paws for Pits!  This is BIG news!

I was pleasantly surprised to run into them today at the Hawgs and Dogs event!  Below are some of the beautiful little babies in search of their furever homes. I didn't get to spend a lot of time with these babies today because I was with Ms. Honey, but I really look forward to volunteering with this organization in the future.  Thank you for bringing a Bully Rescue to the Valley!

Gypsy

Jazmine

Somaya

Tigger
Visit Virginia Paw's for Pits website or their Facebook page to see a full list of adoptable dogs and find out about upcoming events!

No comments:

Post a Comment