Monday, April 16, 2012

Sirius-ly Handsome Pittie

Today Rusty's new collar from Sirius Republic came in the mail!  He was sooo excited.  When I got home from work the mail man was at our building and he had our package! When I walked in the apartment I told Rusty he had package and he must have known what it was because he started the wiggle butt's, and got super excited and started "talking" to me until I put it on him!


We decided on the chain martingale, Texas Two Step pattern (which benefits Love-A-Bull), with red fleece lining (for the sensitive pittie skin). 

Check out the pics.....such a handsome boy, and a great collar too!

Emery was jealous of our photo shoot and the treats Rusty was getting so he jumped in too!


Rusty likes to walk himself on the leash for the first few minutes of our daily walks.

Don't mind me....I'm just soakin' up some rays!


Thank you Sirius Republic for making my boy such a beautiful collar! 







No comments:

Post a Comment