Sunday, May 6, 2012

It's been awhile...


Hi friends.  So it's been awhile since I was able to post anything.  The last few weeks have been super busy and the next month will only get more hectic.  I've also had some technical issues with my blog that I'm still trying to work out, so I hope people can actually read this!  Good news is that we are moving to a house, with more space (and that hopefully means room to be able to foster!)  This weekend I volunteered with the SPCA to take Ms. Honey to an adoption event at Dan Grinde Cycles in Staunton, VA.  He is a long time supporter of the SPCA and despite the drizzly weather he hosted a great event with good food and music and a lot of dog lovers.  I think I may have even found Ms. Honey a furever home!  There was one couple that was extremely interested in her and she seemed to love them too, so I hope they come and pick her up soon!  If not...I may have to talk to hubby into letting us foster her.  She and I definitely have developed a special connection over the past few weeks of volunteer events and evening walks.  She also got to meet Rusty at the Harley event a few weeks ago and they love each other.  Ms. Honey looks great, shes lost a little (needed) weight thanks to all the great volunteers who walk the dogs on a daily basis at the SPCA, and her skin and coat look super shiny compared to last time I saw her.  She has a lot more spunk too! 

Soaking up some attention while staying out of the rain.
Love this face.



No comments:

Post a Comment